Sunday 20 October 2013

78 Days

78 days, that's for me
77 days, that's for you

Hey honey, the past few days was pretty rocky for us. But I'm glad we settled it all today. Actually it did not bother me at all that we started off naturally but it's still really sweet of you to ask me if I wanted to be your gf today because you said you've never asked me before. 

I have to admit that it took me awhile to reply because, just for a moment, I thought that it would be better if we ended everything since I'm getting tired of all the problems we have. But then you asked me not to give up yet, and that made me think twice. I know if we want to work things out we need to face the problems together and I'm glad to know that you are willing to face them together with me. 

I may make it sound like it's easy for me to let go of this relationship but it's really not, not at all. I'm just trying to put up a strong front because I thought that it would be better for me to get hurt now rather than when I fall too deep and too hard later on. I'm sorry that I only thought about myself getting hurt and not you.

Like you said you want to keep being my bf, that's the same for me too. I want you to keep being mine and I want to keep being yours too. It's because this relationship matters so much to me, that's why I'm telling you exactly how I feel because I want things to work out for us. I'll try to change to be less sensitive *but you know, I can't sense the change in air pressure around me, I'm not that extreme. -.- hahas* and I hope that you can change a little for me too. 

That's all for today, good night honey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment