Monday 7 October 2013

Day 90

Ohgosh, my eyebags! I didn't sleep well last night, had bad dreams. Mehhhh~ I do get bad dreams when I go to bed with my stomach still feeling full. 

I'm finally packing my stuffs for Paris today. So much to bring, not just clothes and make-up like you said. What about shoes? Chef shoes, runners, boots, slippers. Electronics. My endless toiletries because of my sensitive skin. Emergency medical kit in case someone need some medicine and there's no pharmacy near our area? Hahahas. I told you I'm doraemon. ^_^ Thankgod we don't have to bring our toolbox over. 

Felt really weird the whole day today, not too sure how to explain this feeling or how this feeling came about. Maybe it's because I'm packing to go to Paris and finally starting to feel that my dream is coming true, or because I know that when I get to Paris we are even further apart. I really don't know. But what I know for sure is that I really miss you, especially today. 

It's been 10 days since we've parted, but 10 days somehow feels like forever... We have another 90 days to go! We can do it! Our conversation on WhatsApp was fun today, "thanks" for trolling me -.- ...  LOL. But really, thanks for making me laugh! That weird feeling feels so much easier to handle when I'm having fun. XD

Anw I guess you must be really tired today, everyday actually, you fell asleep half way through. Hahahas. Hope you're sleeping tight and having good dreams! *no more maggots attacking you! I killed them all*

Selamat Tidur Honey!





No comments:

Post a Comment