Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 96

Mum was talking about you today and she mentioned that Dad wanted to bring you for suckling pig the other time you came but mum thought it would be a better idea to eat seafood instead. Told mum it doesn't really matter because you love both seafood and pork. So she says the next time when you come she will get Dad to bring you to the restaurant for suckling pig. Look forward honey! Hahahas.

Finally changed some money for my Paris trip and settled my bank stuffs. Everything still feels so surreal. Hahas. It has always been my dream to go to Paris to learn to be a Patisserie and I think I will only feel that it is happening when I finally step foot in Paris. Did not mention this to you, but I ever did regret giving up going to Paris and settling for Melbourne. But who knew that I would end up falling in love with Melbourne and ended up finding you. It's fate I guess. ^_^

Oh well, nothing much to say today since everything I did today was pretty much covered in our WhatsApp conversation. I hope you had a good day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment