Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day 89

I am home already, went out with syahrul today for sushi and karaoke. 3 hours of karaoke... so tired. Hehehehee, I woke up really late today ya? 1030. Because I was busy with my research last night. They say paris is dangerous at night and there are places we have to avoid at night so I wanted to research on that. Found a few places and they are pretty close to where I am staying. Time to buy some pepper spray, maybe? Hahas.

No one's gna come home for dinner tonight. It's dinner alone again. But I'm used to it so that's alright, I think...

2 more days before I fly off to Paris. Still a bit unsure but I'm starting to get excited.  Unsure because I don't know how easy or difficult it is to stay in a country that doesn't speak my language for 2.5months. The 4 of us will be depending on my pocket guide to speaking French for survival. Hahaha! 

That's pretty much it for today! Hope you had a good day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment