Wednesday 2 October 2013

Day 95


Sorry if I have made you uncomfortable with my insecurities but it's more of my own issue. I'm still learning how to be more trusting, understanding, patience and confidence. To be a better girlfriend and a better person. I hope you'll be patience and give me some time. 

I read an article somewhere today and it really kept me thinking, and here's what it is about.

The article mentioned about how "sticky" the past is and if you keep thinking about and focusing on the past you will not get to the better future you deserve. 

  • Letting go of the past is about releasing skills, and these have to be learned and practiced. Learn and practice to release your regrets, mistakes, sorrows and anger. Practice letting go.
  • Letting go of the past is about balancing skills. Balance the bad with the good whenever you find the past coming up to keep you away from your desired future. Don't make it all golden, because it wasn't. Don't make it all bleak, either. Practice balance.
  • Letting go of the past is about forward motion. If you always focus on the past, you won't get to the future. So don't allow yourself too much time thinking about it. Force yourself to make forward motion toward your future.
I'm sharing this with you because I think this does not only apply for a past relationship that one can't let go but also applies to anything in life.

It's either you're missing me too much today or I've caught the flu. *I think that you're missing me too much* Keep sneezing and my nose is blocked. I forget my cardigan and it was raining today plus the shopping mall was freezing. Urgh. I need to get well soon! 

That's all for today honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment