Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 82






Day 83, that's for me.
Day 82, that's for you. Since I'm posting entries in Singapore Time

Hey Honey, I am not too sure if you even read this blog but I understand that it's because your data is pretty limited. I've missed a few days of blogging because I was really busy with settling down in Paris. Paris is good so far, except for the gloomy weather and that shops are closed on Sundays. Even the marche and carrefour.

Like you know, I've started school today. School is pretty boring because we don't get to do much hands on, other than weigh and prep, since the teacher does pretty much everything and he speaks in French most of the time and only translates less than half of what he mentioned. So basically we don't get to know much, we just follow the instructions on the book. It's like paying 11 grands for the recipes I guess. School hours are bad but thank god it's only 3 days a week, because honestly I can't stand how minimal our conversation is when I am in school. You're up and busy when I just wake up and already going to bed when I just end school. 

Anw, I'm glad that I did not lose touch in piping rounds. Was kind of stress when the teacher asked me to pipe the rounds and not to mention, with the whole class looking. Hahas! Thanks to 1 whole year of macaron making. :) 

You said before that I should miss you just enough rather than too much or else I'll be sad. Today I'm missing you more than too much. Much much more actually. And listening to MLTR isn't helping because it reminds me of you so much. Just hope that time passes faster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment